- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Corporate Finance)
Karina joined the firm in May 2019. Supporting the accounting and taxation division of the firm she has quickly established herself as a valuable team member. With a keen eye for detail and the ability to problem solve complex matters, Karina has excelled in successfully delivering quality accounting and taxation solutions to our valued clients. Karina specialises in the preparation of financial statements, BAS returns and tax returns at both the individual and small business levels.
As a MYOB Certified Consultant, we can offer a variety of MYOB Services, customising your MYOB to suit your Business.
- Training using MYOB Account Right & MYOB Essentials
- 2FA – 2 factor authentication, for your safety and privacy
- Bank Feeds to automate entries and cut down your data entry time
- PAY Super through MYOB's own Super Portal
- BAS Manually and Online directly with the ATO
- Customising Invoices, Statements and other forms
- E-mailing directly from MYOB
- User Access from MYOB
Karina graduated from the University of Adelaide in 2018. During her tenure at University Karina performed to an exceptionally high standard, having graduated in the top 5% of her class. Karina was also a recipient of the 2018 Adelaide Graduate Award from The University of Adelaide and was invited to join the Golden Key International Honour Society.
Karina has been able to transfer the knowledge she has acquired during her studies into her role within the firm. Karina is a great asset to our team and brings a fresh breath of ideas and enthusiasm. This coupled with her positive attitude and commitment to her role leads to an overall enjoyable and positive client experience.
Away from the office, Karina enjoys spending time with her family and friends as well as exploring new places. She also has a passion for trying different experiences and foods.
<< Back to Meet The Team